Pharaohs, pyramids, tombs, camel riding, boating on the Nile and a visit to a village school. Combine this with plenty of free time to swim and relax by your hotel pool. A tour designed for children aged 5 and over that is fun and educational holiday for all the family.
Seven nights' accommodation in 4-5 star hotels
Daily breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner
Economy flight from Luxor to Cairo
One overnight train from Cairo to Aswag (private 2 berth sleeper cabin) including meals
All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Guided excursions to the Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Philae Temple, Aswan Market, Kom Ombo Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple
Felucca sailing on the Nile and visit to Elephantine Island
Touring - Cairo, Giza, Aswan and Luxor
Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide, degree qualified in Egyptology
- Cairo: Discover the treasures of King Tut at the Egyptian Museum and see the mummies of mighty pharaohs at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- Aswan: Sail the Nile to Elephantine Island aboard a traditional felucca sailboat and visit a local school
- Luxor: Uncover the tombs of pharaohs at the Valley of the Kings and explore the vast Karnak Temple complex
- The Great Pyramids: Enjoy a tour of this legendary Ancient Wonder of the World and gaze at the iconic Sphinx
- Monastery of St Simeon: Ride a camel across the rolling desert sands to this 7th century monastery
- Kom Ombo: Visit the perfectly symmetrical Nile side Temple of Kom Ombo and see a mummified crocodile
** Excludes flights, travel insurance, visas, entrance fees (90-110USD, paid in local currency), gratuities USD25-35 per adult, tipping kity: USD30-40 per person, paid in local currency, and anything not mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departure dates in October, December 2021, January to December 2022
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 087 350 1405 for more information.