Step into this most enchanting of Ireland trips, revealing what life is like on the island. Breathe in the fresh Galway air and wander the flower-scented gardens of Kylemore Abbey before dinner in the O'Connells' home to learn all about the 'lost' town of Newtown Jerpoint.
Seven nights' accommodation throughout
Seven breakfasts and five dinners
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
Ferry across the Shannon estuary
All porterage and restaurant gratuities
An expert travel director and professional driver
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
* Tour highlights:
- Explore Dublin, Killarney National Park and Westport with a local specialist
- Visit EPIC: The Irish Emigration Museum, the National Irish Famine Museum at Strokestown Park, Kylemore Abbey, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle, Kilkenny Castle and Trinity Collage
- See St. Patrick's Cathedral and the Georgian Squares in Dublin and Galway Cathedral
- Scenic drive of the Ring of Kerry
- Discover Galway and Killarney
- View the mountains of the Connemara and Torc Waterfall
- Scenic cruise across the Shannon Estuary
Trafalgar - Enchanting Emerald Isle Ireland, 7 night tour from R33 400 pps
Terms & Conditions
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: selected departures between September 2021 to October 2022
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 087 350 1405 for more information.